Deskjet 2652 all in one printer setup and installation required the technical steps to setup Hp Desk-jet printer. Personally, it is impossible to setup hp printer itself. Get the technical steps mentioned in below or ask to certified technical steps for Hp Desk-jet 2652 all in one printer setup and software.
Hp deskjet 2652 wireless setup
- To setup hardware for Hp Desk-jet 2652 series printer
- Unpack the box and prepare in-box supplies.
- Open the box and remove the setup poster, user guide, and other reference materials.
- Hp Instant link card is included with reference materials.
- Remove hp 2653 printer power cord and USB cable, if one was provided with your printer. and connect later.
- Remove black and Tri-color setup in cartridge.
- Cartridge must be used during hardware setup.
- Next, Remove printer from box.
- Remove all plastic from Hp Desk jet printer setup .
- open the output tray and then the ink cartridge access door.
- Ink cartridge access area, remove all tape and packaging materials.
- Now, close the cartridge.
Next, continue setting up the hardware and setup hp printer Desk jet 2652.
How to setup Hp Desk-jet 2652 manually
- Setup ink cartridge installed in Hp Desk jet 2600 All-in one series printer.
- Setting up the printer setup to complete cartridge.
- Load paper into input tray.
- Download Hp Desk-jet 2652 drivers from official website as per windows operating system.
- Next, download the Hp Desk-jet 2652 printer.
- Now, install the Desk jet drivers and follow the screens.
- Select the network and follow the screen only.
- Register printer with official website and try to print a document.
How to Setup cartridge in the Hp Deskjet 2652 all-in one printer series
- Unbox brand new 2652 printer.
- Grab the power cord and connect it to the printer and plug in to wall outlet.
- Next, Press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Lower the output tray, and then ink cartridge access door.
- Remove black setup cartridge from its package.
- Pull the tab to remove the plastic step from the cartridge.
- Do not touch copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles it can be as bad power connections.
- Make sure you install the replacement cartridge.
- Now, hold the cartridge by its sides and slide it into slot until it snaps into place.
- Now, close the cartridge access door.
- The printer recognizes the setup cartridge and prepare the printer with the new ink.